This reflects the percentage of orders the seller has received and filled. Stars are assigned as follows:. Inventory on Biblio is continually updated, but because much of our booksellers' inventory is uncommon or even one-of-a-kind, stock-outs do happen from time to time. If for any reason your order is not available to ship, you will not be charged.
Public Health Response to Biological and Chemical Weapons - WHO Guidance
Your order is also backed by our In-Stock Guarantee! What makes Biblio different?
Facebook Instagram Twitter. Sign In Register Help Cart. Cart items. Toggle navigation.
Stock photo. Search Results Results 1 -8 of 8. World Health Organization. Used - Good. Worn cover.
- Shahnameh: The Persian Book of Kings (Penguin Classics);
- The Centre for Excellence in Emergency Preparedness - Resource Library.
- Core Management for HR Students and Practitioners.
Ships from UK in 48 hours or less usually same day. Ex-library, so some stamps and wear, but in good overall condition. We are a world class secondhand bookstore based in Hertfordshire, United Kingdom and specialize in high quality textbooks across an enormous variety of subjects. We aim to provide a vast range of textbooks, rare and collectible books at a great price. Through our work with A-CET we have helped give hundreds of young people in Africa the vital chance to get an education.
ISBN 10: 9241546158
These and other advances during this period, in both technical and political terms, led to a need for a review. This second edition is the result of said review. The main part of the report consists of six chapters, supported by seven annexes that contain more detailed technical information. Chapters 2 and 3 describe the way in which biological and chemical agents may endanger public health.
Are Local Health Responders Ready for Biological and Chemical Terrorism?
Thank you for visiting our site. Please click the button below to continue. Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
- Are Local Health Responders Ready for Biological and Chemical Terrorism? | RAND.
- Texas Dept. of State Health Services, Library-Bioterrorism Resources.
- Browse by Subject.
- Koha online catalog › Details for: Public health response to biological and chemical weapons :.
- SAGE Reference - Biological Weapons.
Control Due to the time lapse between exposure and the onset of symptoms following a bioterrorist attack, such attacks are difficult to determine and control. Identifies actions that a building owner or manager can implement without undue delay to enhance occupant protection from an airborne chemical, biological, or radiological attack. Public health response to biological and chemical weapons: WHO guidance.
- Discourse as Cultural Struggle.
- A Lifetime of Secrets: A PostSecret Book.
- Public health response to biological and chemical weapons : WHO guidance.
- Trance and modernity in the Southern Caribbean. African and Hindu Popular Religions in Trinidad and Tobago?
- Expertise Versus Responsiveness In Childrens Worlds: Politics In School, Home And Community Relationships (Education Policy Perspectives).
- About RAND Reports.
- Main content.
Also describes international sources of assistance. Provides insights on the prospect of biological warfare. Examines the issue from the perspective of U. Suggests what preparation needs to be done in the future in defense against bioterrorism. Aids individual healthcare institutions in the preparation of bioterrorism readiness plans.